- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup of frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup of frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup of milk (The original recipe calls for almond milk, but since not everyone will have that at home, regular milk works just fine.)
- Any fruit toppings desired
Makes 2 servings.
- In a blender, pulse the banana, mango, and pineapple with milk until smooth but still thick, stopping and stirring occasionally. Add more milk if needed.
- Pour into 2 bowls. Top as desired – the original recipe recommends chopped almonds, shredded coconut, kiwi, mango, and blueberries.
Recipe from Goodhousekeeping.com.