- 1 english muffin, cut in half
- 2 eggs
- 2-4 slices of ham
- 1/3 cup finely shredded cheese
- 1 teaspoon of chives, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil or butter to sauté
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Place your English muffin on half of the pan cut-side down.
- Crack 2 eggs side by side on the other half of the pan and break the yolks with a spatula.
- Once the eggs are mostly cooked through, sprinkle them with salt and pepper to taste, 1 teaspoon fresh chives, and half of the shredded cheese.
- Place the toasted English muffins cut-side-down over the eggs and lightly press on the tops with a spatula.
- Flip the sandwich over (egg-side-up). Place ham over half of the sandwich and top it with more cheese.
- Fold the sandwich together and and remove from heat. Enjoy!
Recipe from Natashaskitchen.com.